Friday 30 March 2018

Friday Smile

Morning Smilers and All,

Joining in again with Annie's Friday Smiles over on A Stitch In Time. Although it's been a perfectly good week with it's fair share of happy moments I've only the one photo to share today.
My little great-grandson Callum out on the Arrochar trail and something has obviously caught his attention. It looks like mud to me but you can never tell what will fascinate a toddler.

Here's a couple of funnies that caught my eye.

I think the one explains the other at my age. Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Have a wonderful Easter weekend everyone. I'm off to visit my two brothers - haven't seen them for ages so it's going to be quite a catch-up.

7 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

LOVE your funnies, Elizabeth, my brain has definitely too many tabs open... and I’m constantly moving my pile of ideas around like today when had visitors 😁
Love the shot of the boy in Blue, aka Callum, very cute!
Hugs and prayers fo God’s blessing upon you Easter as we celebrate His death, burial and best of all His Resurrection.
Shaz in Oz.x

Annie said...

What a gorgeous photo ....it really has captured childhood. Hope you have a really special weekend catching up with your family.
Hugs,
Annie x

Jean said...

A lovely photo of little Callum in his bright blue raincoat.
Your funnies made me smile, I like the idea that all my muddley mess could be my ideas lying about, if only I could gather them all up and do something useful with them!!
Jean x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lovely photo and the funnies make lots of sense to me Lol! Happy Easter, Angela xXx

Di said...

Super photo Elizabeth! And you being away probably explains why you haven't replied to my email. Have a fun time!

Hugs

Di xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My keyboard STILL isn't working properly. Happy Easter. Wanted you to know I stopped by, though.

mamapez5 said...

Two very true funnies and a lovely photo of your great-grandson. I'd love to still have the eyes of a child to see all those hidden secrets below our feet.
Sorry it has taken me all week to get to visit you. Hopefully I will do better after tomorrow's post. Kate x