Tuesday 30 January 2018

January Rudolph Day Cards

Morning Everyone,

If you've read my previous post you'll know why I'm so late posting these cards for January's Rudolph Day challenge over at Scrappy Mo's Rudolph Days Challenge. I know we are only allowed to submit one for Mo's challenge so it will be the first one but I'm adding two other cards to this post because I like them.

This first one was made using some pretty dies from The Works and stamps from the Winter Woodland stamp set that came with a Craft Beautiful magazine.

The toppers on these two cards are upcycled from cards received two Christmases ago - if I like something I keep it!

For this one I've used a selection of papers from the 6x6 paper Memory Box collection Spiceberry layered on some much treasured light green card - Di from Pixie's Crafty Workshop sent me many moons ago and believe me it's used sparingly.

This last one has such a fun topper - love Rudolph's nose. I think the background paper is from a very old Docrafts Papermania pack and the red card used for layering is from the scrap box mountain.

That's it for this month. The EM is recuperating nicely so all being well, I'll be posting earlier for the February challenge - maybe even on the 25th!

8 comments:

Liz said...

A fabulous trio of Christmas cards, Elizabeth.

Wishing your husband a speedy recovery. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Three lovely cards Elizabeth, brilliant designs and really love the last one, such a fun image, Kate x

Sally H said...

those are all so gorgeous, Elizabeth, but I think the squirrel is my favourite! What a wonderful card, beautifully stamped!

Anne said...

Super cards Elizabeth. I have been wondering how your husband is. Good to know he is home. Hope he is soon fully recovered. Take care Anne x

scrappymo! said...

I had a giggle that the snippets were from the scrap mountain! After making so many cards all year, we can be forgiven for our mountains!

Your cards look great. The first card with the stamped squirrel is adorable. I have those same round scalloped and cut out dies. They look great on your card.
The upcycled cards are wonderful That first upcycled one, the one with the wee terrier is so lovely. I like the scene and of course the wee dog.

The last card is bright and fun!s

scrappymo! said...

Me again...forgot to say...
Thanks for taking part in the January Rudolph Days Challenge.

Valerija said...

Great cards. Love them all!
Valerija xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what a fabulous collection of card...each so different and beautiful . The last one especially is my favorite...cuteness overlaod indeed!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia