Tuesday 29 March 2016

Snippet Make - Decorated Gift Bag

Hello Everyone

I hope you have enjoyed the holiday weekend. It's been a quiet one for us, but nice too, and I did find time for a little bit of papercrafting. After making a card from scraps for Rudolph Day I decided to keep going but this time decorate a gift bag with snippets for Di's challenge over Pixie's Snippets Playground. It's too long since I last joined in.
As you can see, all I've done is take some leftover bits of patterned paper and added some bits and bobs from stash to pretty up the gift bag.

Materials used:
- Kraft gift bag - origin unknown
- Snippets from Trimcraft's The Night Before Christmas 8x8 paper pack, trimmed to create the layout
- topper from a pack of Cute Squares Christmas Girls by LOTV matted on to green cardstock
- White & green cardstock trimmed and edges scalloped with an X-Cut border punch to form two layers which were covered with a Christmas tree printed ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
- green card candy (from Vintage Berries mix) and a white ribbon bow for embellishment. 

This huge selection of bows were a Christmas gift, chosen by little Arihanna because she thought Auntie would like them ... she's not wrong, I love them!

The bits and bobs are still out on my desk so I may keep on going just to see how many snippets and stash I use up ... that is, before I get distracted yet again :)

Happy Crafting,

3 comments:

Di said...

Love this decorated bag Elizabeth - and love even more that you came to play!

Hugs

Di xx

Barb said...

A very pretty decorated bag Elizabeth and all those pretty bows will be fun to use. Barbxx

Sarn said...

Great idea to decorate the bag Elizabeth.

Hugs, Sarn xxx