Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year




Happy New Year
Bonne Année
Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Duit
Feliz ano nuevo
Buon anno

I don't do retrospectives ... in my opinion bits of last year are best forgotten! Nor do I make resolutions ... they will only be broken a few weeks into the year. For example, much as I promise myself that one New Year's Day I will, I didn't make it up to Queensferry this morning to watch the brave folk of Edinburgh make the annual dash into the freezing Firth of Forth for the Loony Dook. Madness!!!
 
I'm more the hot cocoa and mittens kind of gal :)

I do, however, have a New Year wish for you all and it that I wish that all your wishes are fulfilled this year.

Long May Your Lum Reek! 

Slainte!!!

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Thank you Elizabeth wishing you too a happy 2016 xx