Friday 6 March 2015

Friday Smiles

Hi Folks,


Once again I'm late but I've still got to join in with Annie's Friday Smile over at A Stitch In Time - after all it's the best way to start the weekend :)

My daughter and son-in-law spent last weekend in Dundee and these shots of the two of them with Dan Dare certainly made me smile. It looks cold but they clearly enjoyed themselves there.



After that I'll leave you with this week's joke:

Coming home from a trip away I stopped at a service station to use the bathroom.

I just sat down on the toilet when I heard a voice coming from the stall next to mine, “Hey! How’s it going?”

Although I was quite surprised, and I wasn’t in the habit of conversing with the people next to me in the stall, I nevertheless answered him, “I’m fine”  I said “thanks for asking.”

“What are you doing?” Asked the same voice. To be honest I was a bit taken aback by the brazenness of this fellow, but I would never ignore anyone so I calmly answered, “I’m having a pee.”

Then I heard the same voice again, “I’m going to have to call you back, some smart-ass is answering all of my questions.”

I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Keep Smiling,

4 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks Elizabeth....I had a chuckle at that one. Fab photos too :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Jackie said...

Love those photographs, but really having a good chuckle about your "conversation" :o)
Jackie xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Elizabeth, Yes hahahaha, it's a scary when someone talks to you when you're in a public loo. Cool photos too, have a great weekend Robyn

Sandra H said...

Wow what fab photos looks like they had lots of fun x