Tuesday 18 November 2014

Christmas Cushion Number Three

Evening Everyone,

Just a quick share with you this evening. This cushion was a work in progress on my WOYWW desk last  Wednesday ... I thought you might like to say the finished item before Wednesday comes round again.
I've used two more of the fat quarters brought back from the Hobbycraft show last month. Both cottons have touches of gold in the patterns and look very festive. The lovely sequin trim was found on our recent trip to Dunelm Mill - I thought it was something just a little different but still very Christmassy still :)

I said it was going to be quick but I'll probably be back tomorrow with a pic of my desk for WOYWW.

In the meantime, I hope you've had a good day and are enjoying a lovely evening.

Happy Crafting,

4 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty...Love that sequin trim!

Jackie said...

Playing catchup this morning!
What a lovely cushion and beautiful flowers on Monday :o)
Jackie xx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty a stunning cushion love the fabric love and hugs Carole x

Jenny L said...

Hi Elizabeth,
super cushion, and what a wonderful material.
A very festive feel to this.
Love it.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.