I hope you've all had a great Monday - for some of you, that's the worst day of the week over and done with and that can't be bad :)
I've had the mother and father of a nose bleed today - took ages to stop too - so not a lot of crafting done. But I do have a card I made for Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge - 119. As I missed last week, I wanted to make sure I didn't miss this week too.
Hazel's requirement is for us to use the word 'Christmas' and I think this sentiment from Claritystamp does the job perfectly. This is the first time I've used the ruler I got from Dunelm Mill recently - the one with the piercing holes.
- A6 size white base card
- dark red cardstock for matting - found in the snippet pile
- smooth white cardstock slightly smaller for topper, pierced around the edges
- Claritystamp May the Wonder stamp stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed using Heat-it-Up silver powder
- red silk ribbon - exactly the same shade of red as the matting cardstock, how lucky is that?
- silver trim - I think this is an Anna Griffin trim
- grey pearls from stash
And before I forget, I'm also submitting this to Hazel's Extra Challenge for April and, of course, when snippets are mentioned, it means I'm skipping over to Di's and visit Pixie's Crafty Snippet Playground - Week 67 too.
Right, I'm off to get some sleep and hope that tomorrow runs a little more smoothly than today has - no more nosebleeds :)
Take care everyone and happy crafting,