Tuesday 10 July 2012

The sun came out ...

.... just for a little while!

Evening folks,

Yep! The sun shone for what seemed like a nano-second this afternoon and gave me the opportunity to pop out into the garden - and here's just a few of the delights I found there.


The golden hop has wound it's way round the potted pelargonium inside one of our birdcages.


Raindrops sparkling on the Lady's Mantle - one of the best reasons to grow this plant.





The bees cannot resist these gorgeous foxgloves.

Just a quick post this evening ... tomorrow is WOYWW so I'll be posting again in a few short hours.

I hope you are all well.

Happy crafting,



5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Elizabeth your foxgloves look so lovely in bloom nice and colourful too all the pictures are lovely nice of you to share them:)x

lisa said...

How lovely to see your garden, Elizabeth. My foxgloves have finished now, I've been cutting them down, although leaving the white ones for the seed, I love them.
Your golden hop is stunning. I had one but it took over everything and reluctantly I had to take it out but I love the zesty colour it has. Lets hope there is a bit more sun to enjoy all these beautiful flowers.
Hugs Lisax

Jackie said...

Beautiful photographs Elizabeth :o)
Jackie xx

Sarn said...

Pretty photo's Elizabeth.
I have a tonne of Lady's Mantle growing in my garden this year. Spreads like billio. The water droplets are worth it though!

Hugs
Sarn xxx

iluvtojournal said...

Your flowers look happy with the sunshine. That what Summer is about.